Unusual times call for unique beauty methods!
Please book one week in advance to allow time to ship you a customized facial kit.
- A consultation form will be emailed to you so you can share what skin issues you'd like to improve upon.
- Each kit includes professional grade facial products and tools to ensure a results-driven protocol, and step-by-step instructions.
- $99 for the Virtual Facial Kit plus 60-minute virtual session with me (kit has enough product for three facials).
We will meet online where I walk you through each step of the home facial. Virtual Facials done via Skype or Zoom.
- Perfect for those who have been indulging in sweets and wine during stressful times and now the skin is starting to react.
- A good idea if your skin is starting to show the signs of age/stress due to uncertain times.
- Also great if you just want to hang out and chat (like we do in the treatment room), indulge in self-care and learn how to create glowing skin from home.
- Easy if you're short on time and unable to attend a regular appointment because of child-care, work schedule, etc.
Your personal "Live Beautifully" Virtual Facial includes the three C's of achieving and maintaining beautiful skin.
- Your "Concern" - I have never met a woman that doesn't have a skincare concern. This is where we discuss yours. You tell me the problem and I will help you find the solution.
- Your "Current" Care - Even though I am a big believer in the monthly facial, proper home care is VITAL in achieving and maintaining beautiful and healthy skin. A customized for you regimen
doesn't have to be expensive, and knowing exactly what you need will most likely save you lots of time and money.
- Expert advice on how to "Correct" - No more wasting tons of money on products don't work for your specific needs. We are are going to set you up on a regimen that works for your specific
concerns, budget and lifestyle.
Please schedule at least one week prior. Select Virtual Facial when scheduling online, or call 608.509.4721.
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.